January 11, 2008
Friday's Feast


Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called? My middle name is Denise. I was named after my Father, my first and middle name is his name backwards and feminized. I wouldn't change it but when I got divorced I almost changed my name to Holly Golightly, because I could and because she's my favorite character.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most? If I had the talent I'd use knits of course! And I'd use natural fibers mainly, all colors, vibrant jewel tones and it would be casual and elegant.

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why? Scrubbing the toilet. Ewwww

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life? I have a fear of wasps or hornets. I know it's because I am allergic and have been very sick by getting stung. Not stop breathing, epi pen sick, but huge welts, vomiting and hallucinating from a high temp sick and it was horrible. I will yell, scream, flee if I see one.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment. I am sitting in the reclining red leather couch. My favorite sitting area, I can see my Mamacita, Henry the cat and the TV.

Labels:






19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always like the Denise name:) Great feast!My feast is up as well;-) Happy weekend!

Blogger Gabriel said...

Nice feast!

Holly Golightly... LOL.

Mine's up as well, link is here.

Happy FF!

Blogger Natalie said...

I'm jealous of your red leather couch! LOL!

Blogger MiLeT said...

great feast!

mine is also up!

Blogger bonggamom said...

Holly Golightly is a great character! I wonder how many people have actually taken that name (or were born with it)?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for the dip after my name. I was posting to a food blog earlier!
I have to agree with your salad.
happy feasting!

Blogger Becky said...

I've always loved Holly Golightly...LOL

Happy Feasting.

Blogger maiylah said...

i don't like scrubbing the toilet, too ... ewwwww!

thanks for the visit! :)
My Friday's Feast post

Blogger Jodi said...

Great feast! I don't like scrubbing the toilet either. Have a great Friday!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That steak looks great! Push that brocoli right off the plate though :)
I'd feed it to Ranger but he wouldn't eat it either ;)

Paul

Blogger Michelle Quinno said...

Oooh, your soup sounds nice and I'd love a red leather couch!

Blogger Izzybella said...

Oh, I don't like wasps or hornets either!! Or bees. I'm that dorky girl running away screaming "agh! bees!!!"

Good feast. Have a great weekend.

Your dessert sounds delightful, and your appetizer made me smile :) Yessss I got your email. Send me your address & I'll send you a check!! Thanks!

Blogger Spike said...

I oh so understand the bees and wasps thing. I flinch everytime I see one near. Some days its an absolute phobia....of course not knowing if I will react badly to a sting doesn't help. I have been diagnosed as sensitive because they can't do allergy tests on me. Been stung twice and each time its gotten progressively worse....

Its nice to know I am not alone in this fear. God Bless!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great feast! I hate scrubbing the toilets too...

www.mamapj.com

Blogger **"Liza"** said...

You have a great feast here!Have a great weekend!
Mine is up too

Blogger Jennifer said...

My salad is the same as yours. Great feast this week! Hope you have a great weekend!

Jennifer :-)

Blogger Gill said...

We share a salad :-) Your allergic reaction must have been terrifying.

Blogger Unknown said...

Scrubbing the toilet is high on my list of things I hate too.

Voting for my poem is now open if you are interested:
http://wannabeawritersomeday.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-am-entering-poetry-contest-yikes-and.html

Post a Comment

<< Home