January 18, 2008
Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage? Wine. I love the taste and the smell of it, learning about it. I love pairing with foods. Too bad you can't drink wine all day...

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work. My daily affirmation calendar, my radio and a blue plastic iguana toy.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are? I'd give me an 8. I'm pretty honest, but I don't think it's necessary to be brutally honest sometimes.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why? I can't think of a city I'd change... how about, isn't there a Smyrna GA? That's sounds like something icky. I'd change it to something cute like Serenity GA.

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down? Conflict stresses me out. A cup of chamomile calms me down, or meditation and of course knitting!

Labels:






12 Comments:

Blogger Gabriel said...

Liked your post, although me and wine definitely do not get along...

My post is here. Happy FF!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice feast here! I pretty honest too..But as always we all are human:)My Feast is up as well;-) Happy FF!

Blogger Amazing Gracie said...

I wish I could drink wine - it gives me a horrendous headache. My daughter has told me to buy only wine with a 15% alcohol content. I bought bottles of wine just so the wine rack wouldn't look so dumb empty...
I so agree with Smyrna, GA. I've always thought that was an ugly name.
~~~Blessings~~~

Blogger maiylah said...

drinking tea calms me down, too ... :)
wonderful feast!
My Friday's Feast post

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do agree with ur salad! great feast! come join me in mine if u got a chance! :)

Blogger Rach said...

Serenity does sound nicer :-)

Blogger Michelle Quinno said...

Good one. I've never liked that name either!

Blogger ~Molly~ said...

I've never done one of these before, but I'm about to!
Molly

Blogger Unknown said...

I did wine in college, was a big part of my art. I then shared that with hubby a few years back, now as diabetics we steer clear for the most part.
Tea and crochet calms me.
Explain the iguana?

Blogger Michelle said...

Great feast! I agree about the honesty, sometimes it better to watch what you say.

My feast is also up. :D

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on not being brutally honest! Great feast!

www.mamapj.com

Blogger Unknown said...

Great feast.

I like the name you mention better too.


Feel welcome to visit my friday's feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home