January 7, 2008
The gateways to wisdom and knowledge are always open to me.

What is the deal today? Is it Confession Monday or something??? Did someone forget to tell me? Or are people just trying to creep me out today by telling their stories from years ago, from the same blogs I see all the time but today has a distinctive change in the writing. There's a creepiness to it, a seedy side. Something that seems out of character. I've read about someone giving their boss a BJ and about a girl who let some guy mentally torture her for 4 years, a married man, and then, no not married, but otherwise engaged. Well sorry....I have no creepy stories to tell you today. But they ARE all over the place....so just keep going down your bloglines and you'll find them today....Creepy Monday!

Forgot to tell you about my cool find! My boss was doing some "cleaning" which means he throws crap out. Like a whole boatload of 3 ring binders! Nice ones, with sleeves on the front to add my own pages to. And a whole bunch of nice quality dividers, the thick preprinted ones that I can easily cover and tab for my purposes. I said to him, Can I have these?, I mean since he was throwing them out and he said, oh, I have a whole box of them. I was so excited about this because someday....yes it's true....someday I'm going to be organized! I'm going to have a book for hats patterns, and another for sock patterns, and one for lace....The possibilities are endless! See, it really doesn't take much to make this girl happy!

I've cast on the Firestarter Sock design by Yarnissima! and wow is it cool! But the graph pattern I must say is a little challenging until you realize the cool people at Ravelry who are having the same problem and they translated it a different way and voila....I get it!! It's really pretty, wait until you see.

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home