February 1, 2008
Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?
Cap'N Crunch w/Crunch Berries. But I don't buy it so I can continue to lose weight!
Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?
I bought some aqua salad plates. They are in the kitchen of course.
Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?
I like some of the Super Bowl commercials. I can't remember what they did though.
Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).
Saffron Iguana...ewww. What a weird question. What's the point?
Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t _wanted to fill this in_ since _I read the question_.

Sorry, I don't like this week at all...

Labels:






7 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Valmonte said...

hope things will be okay in the coming days.

Blogger Dallas Meow said...

they are weird somtimes - so,etimes, too deep thinking and sometimes just thes quesions make me laugh.
Happy Friday!

Blogger Natalie said...

Sorry you don't like this week.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interested feast entry. Happy weekend.

Blogger Becky said...

hahah on your dessert.

Happy Feasting.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the spice & animal name was kind of fun. :D

Serena

Blogger Gabriel said...

Sometimes the questions also leave me scratching my head...

I'm making a late run today, so happy (almost belated) FF!

My post is here.

Post a Comment

<< Home