February 22, 2008
Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?

I'm sure I have, probably to one of my family members, but I can't remember the last time.


Soup
What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?

We have Princess House S&P Shakers that are older than dirt, you cannot even buy them anymore. The ones they have now have a different odd shape.


Salad
Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?

My best friend and I are thinking of going to the East Coast this Fall. To Maine and Vermont, but now we have a friend moving to VA, so we may go there too.


Main Course
What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?

I am constantly putting lotion on my hands at work. I have L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream, Badger Foot Balm which I use on my cuticles, Vera Wang Silkening Hand Creme, Avon Vita Moist, Time & Again Shea Butter in Pink Poinsettia and Johnson's baby oil gel. That's just on my work desk!


Dessert
Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.


Mitchypoo's Dessert

2 whole graham crackers, any flavor such as cinnamon sugar or chocolate or honey

1 tbsp. butter, spread over the graham crackers

cinnamon sugar, sprinkle on the butter

Enjoy!


It's a favorite snack of mine.


Labels: ,






3 Comments:

Blogger Marsha said...

Great feast Mitchypoo! Have a terrific weekend!

Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

I don't know if they still make princess house items or not any more. I do have some of there stuff.

Anyhow can't go wrong with gram crackers anyhow.

Thanks for pop in and pop in anytime.

Blogger Gattina said...

Your dessert sounds very yummy and easy to do !

Post a Comment

<< Home