February 29, 2008
Friday's Feast


Appetizer
Who was the last person you hugged?
I think it was my best friend Julie when she left our house last Saturday after dinner.

Soup
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
A trick....huh? Well a cheap way to reduce eye puffiness is to use Preparation H cream on your under eye area. You can put the tube in the refrigerator for added benefit. Don't get the gooey salve stuff, make sure it's the cream. Sounds funny but it works.

Salad
What does the color yellow make you think of?
Daffodils...

Main Course
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
I think it'd revolve around people and their faces. I love older people and their faces tell a story.

Dessert
What was the longest book you ever read?
Well it's a series, but it'd have to be the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon, each book, in paperbook when I originally read it is huge...a big book but surprisingly they are easy to get thru because you get lost in the story.

Labels:






6 Comments:

Blogger maiylah said...

i have to agree that older people have more "character" on their faces than most ... makes for a very interesting subject! :)
wonderful feast!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love taking pics of older people too! Very nice feast you have here!:)

Blogger Marsha said...

hmmmm... didnt' think in terms of series of books but I've read a few of those over time. I like your main course. Faces are so interesting and it would be great to be able to capture them as a professional photographer!

Have a great weekend Mitchypoo!

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm, I think my face is becoming a whole series of books. LOL!

You can find my feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!!!

Blogger Gabriel said...

Nice post today!

Happy FF!

Gabriel's feast

Blogger Gina said...

What a lovely subject for photography!

Happy Feasting!

Post a Comment

<< Home