February 15, 2008
I lovingly release the past. I am free.

There is no official Friday's Feast posting. They are having issues, not sure what the problem is, so I've decided to do my own Friday Feast and I invite you to leave me a comment with your answers.

Mitchypoo's Friday Feast

Appetizer: What is your favorite snack food?
My favorite snack food is salty chips and fattening ranch or french onion dip.

Soup: If you could travel to anywhere in the world on the spur of the moment with no limitations, where would you like to wake up tomorrow?
I'd like to wake up in Venice tomorrow morning. I would find great places to eat, take a gondola ride, visit art museums.

Salad: What is your favorite natural smell?
Lilac Blossoms

Entree: If you could change only one thing on your body, what would it be and why?
I'd get rid of any of the remaining bulging disc in my back so I wouldn't be limited in any movement.

Dessert: What is something that calms you?
Knitting!


Lipstick worn today: MAC Satin in Twig ~ a natural brown color. This is a very neutral color and goes with a lot of outfits. I'm wearing jeans and black today, so it's perfect.

New Beauty Item I'm Using Today: Azulene Eye Treatment by Earth Science.

I finished the Fair Rosamund Tam last night, here's a pic of it before I finished. Wow, I love this pattern and doing Fair Isle Knitting. Very satisfying. I'm itching to start the cardigan to go with this, but I may get some socks done first. I'll post finished pics tonight. I'm debating if I need to block it or not.

Labels: , ,






1 Comments:

Blogger david santos said...

Excellent posting, Mitchypoo!
Good work. You are Master!
Thank you and have a good weekend

Post a Comment

<< Home