February 28, 2008
I radiate warmth and love to everyone I meet today.

I saw this on Very Pink and I had to give it a try. How come I didn't get some celebrity great like Liz Taylor?...lol. I guess I like that Famke Jannsen came up. But I do not know who Lalaine or Camilla Belle or Delta Goodrem is. Try it and if you do, please leave a comment for me so I can go see who comes up for you. It's free, so go ahead, try it!



A Big Happy Birthday to my best bud Julie!!! Today is her day! I found a poem that says what I'd like to, so here you go...

Another Year
I’m wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday’s done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

By Joanna Fuchs






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home