March 21, 2008
Friday's Feast, etc.

Appetizer
Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?
I've lived in both and they both have good points and bad points. I'd rather live in the country, but not too far from a real city.

Soup
Who is the cutest kid you know?
There are two of them. My friends two twin girls Allison and Jillian. They are cute.

Salad
Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard __that Princess Diana had died__.

Main Course
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
I'd have to say Proactiv because it's really worked for me. I'd have no trouble promoting that product.

Dessert
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?
I take Usana vitamins and supplements....fairly regularly!


And here are the Easter eggs I made tonight for the 2 girls mentioned above and their older sister. I'm putting together their Easter Baskets and it's been quite fun for me. I got the baskets and I'm decorating them and then I have a lot of games and toys and of course, candy to fill them. And just for fun I made these Easter eggs using foam eggs, a sewing ripper and Freshcut fabric squares from Heather Bailey to cover them. It's easy to do and I like how it looks like they are quilted.

Labels:






10 Comments:

Blogger Gattina said...

I don't take vitamines, I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. The eggs are very pretty !

Blogger Jen said...

Those eggs are the cutest things ever!!! I enjoyed your feast as well! :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! You're the first one, thus far, that mentions their friends' kids for their soup...I'm so relieved I'm not the only one anymore :P

I also could not agree more with your salad! I remember hearing the report on tv, while getting ready for my driver's class. I spent the next half an hour staring at the screen in utter disbelief..:(

Finally...I adore your eggs! They look absolutely, fantasticaly cute. Any chance you'd consider posting a little video with instructions on how to make them (or is it a trade secret;))?

Have a wonderful Easter Weekend!

Blogger Marsha said...

WOW... those eggs are fantastic! Lucky girls to be on the receiving end of your adoration and gifts!

I too was shocked to hear about Diana's death! It still seems surreal to me!

Happy Easter weekend!

Blogger Michelle Quinno said...

Yes, I agree about Diana's death and I've heard Proactiv is great!

Nice feast. Thanks for stopping by.

p.s. Your eggs are adorable!!

Blogger Gabriel said...

Great post. Princess Diana's death is one of those events in which everybody remembers what they were doing when they found out.

In my case, I was driving back from the JFK airport in NY; I was on a business trip, my first outside of Argentina. My English was still rough, and my capability to understand the news on the radio was certainly limited. I heard "Princess Di died" and I thought the news guy had a stutter. Seriously.

I didn't realize what he meant until I got back to my hotel room and turned on the TV...

Once again, great post! Have a great FF!

My post

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would be nice if you join Cats on Tuesday ! We always have a lot of fun ! Look at Rosie busy with the Easter decoration !

Blogger Unknown said...

Those are wonderful eggs!!!

Great feast. I was shocked to hear Princess Diana had died too.

You can find my feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend, a wonderful easter and an amazing spring!!!

Blogger Gabriel said...

Your answers -and my comments about it- did inspire me to come up with a new post. You might like to check it out.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you know the secret? What is your knowing secret?

Post a Comment

<< Home