March 14, 2008
Friday's Feast

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
8~I usually like my handwriting, sometimes it looks messy to me, but I definitely have my own style.

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
I prefer baths in the winter and showers in the hotter months.

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
I cannot remember. I'm bad at remembering movie or stars names.

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
Knitting~I'm a compulsive yarn hoarder and I always have something on the needles.

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
I love the flute. Someday I'm going to learn to play and buy my own flute.

Labels:






4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Quinno said...

Ooh, the flute is so pretty to listen to. Nice feast!

p.s. Good for you on the weight loss!! Just started back on my diet and I lost 2 this week.

Blogger Marsha said...

Seems like I have someone in my family that plays every instrument each blogger has named... my oldest granddaughter plays the flute. I love the sound!

Have a great weekend!

Blogger Jadielady said...

I played the flute in high school! My sister is playing it now :)

Blogger Lori Watson said...

I have a friend who plays flute beautifully. Love it.

I know it's Monday, but this is the first chance I have to visit! Thanks for stopping by my first Friday's Feast!

Post a Comment

<< Home