March 28, 2008
Friday's Feast


Appetizer

What does the color dark green make you think of?
It makes me think of yarn. The lovely hand dyed yarn I'm so fond of.

Soup

How many cousins do you have?
Oh my, I have to do a little accounting real quick... OK, on my Fathers side I have 14 cousins and on my Mothers side I have 43 cousins. Wow! 57 cousins.

Salad

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?
I'd say an 8, I try to be honest at all times, but sometimes I think honesty can be brutal and I shy away from that.

Main Course

Name something that is truly free.
Love. In the simplest sense of the word.

Dessert

Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.
Salacious people really invite needy girls.


Labels:






5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a lot of cousins you have. :) happy feasting! http://meledee.sasha-says.com/?p=355

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your SPRING sentence :D it took me a while to come up with one.

Blogger Marsha said...

I agree completely with your soup and used the word brutal several times in commenting on perfect or total honesty (10). You sure have lots of cousins!

Nice feast Mitchypoo!

Join me if you can:

http://justme1947.blogspot.com/2008/03/friday-feast-185.html

Blogger Baba said...

Good morning , thanks for your visit to my place today..I am trying to learn how to crochet, is knitting easier?? I want to make simple things, like baby doll blankets, washcloths, place mats and etc.I have a hard getting my tension right...I will be back to visit you.. You have an interesting blog .. hugs, Baba

Blogger Gabriel said...

LOL. Great dessert, Mitchypoo :-)

Here's my feast. Thanks for visiting, and have a great FF day!

Post a Comment

<< Home