March 7, 2008
It's my birthday...

Yes, it's my birthday! I always think on your birthday that the Mom should be celebrated because she is the one who had all the hard work! My Mamacita is taking me tonight to dinner at a wine bar restaurant. I cannot wait! This place has different types of wine flights, cheese flights, charcuterie flights and the menu looks phenomenal. Mamacita is also making me cupcakes! So I may just have 2 of them!


Appetizer
If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?
Heidi Klum...she is so beautiful and she seems to be so happy with Seal and her kids. They seem to have a fairy tale romance also. Wouldn't be bad to have that bod either!

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

It's about a 6 I guess. I do not mind being on the phone but I'm not a huge phone person now, not like in high school.

Salad
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).
St.Jude Children's Hospital.

Main Course
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?
Oh, hard one, I like so many food items. Just one? I think I have to say cheese. I so love cheese and I do eat it everyday practically.

Dessert
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?
I've thought I had the flu, but not sure I have. It has not been the flu I hear others are getting right now, that sounds nasty.

Labels: ,






11 Comments:

Blogger Gabriel said...

I'm acquiring a love for cheese these days, so I kinda agree with your Main Course.

Good post today. Please come visit mine. Happy FF!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

St. Jude Children's Hospital is a great charity. Definitely worthy of your donations!

Happy feasting!
Sorry about the Apple Crusn Cobbler - from another post. The recipe is on my blog.

Blogger Marsha said...

Nice feast and Happy Birthday!

Blogger Patti said...

Ah ... cheese! Yes ... I could eat that every day too! :)

Happy happy birthday to you!! Enjoy your special day.

Blogger Lorraine said...

Happy Birthday- Have a cupcake for me, will ya?

Blogger Aisling said...

Hope you have a great day and enjoy that meal tonight.

Blogger Haley said...

Great feast! Happy Friday!

Blogger Ariel said...

Happy Birthday!!

Blogger Natalie said...

Happy Birthday!

Blogger Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!! Great feast! The restaurant sounds delicious!!

I like your feast, Thanks for visiting mine. I love your main course- Cheese! My husband loves cheese, so do I but I can't eat it all the time. I love lite laughing cow cheese. And Havarti, and swiss. Mmmmm.

Post a Comment

<< Home