March 11, 2008
My unique talents make me an interesting individual.

Phone conversation after work last night at home:

Me: Hello?
Ex-Drunk BF: Hey
Me: Hey (realizing who it is...)
EDBF: I haven't talked to you in a long time. I've been thinking about you...
Me: Do you remember our last conversation?
EDBF: Yah?...
Me: So are you calling to apologize?
EDBF: Well ya, well no, not really, I just was thinking of you and missing you...
Me: Than I have nothing to say to you....click

calls again
Me:.............
EDBF: WHOA Whoa...I just want to know how you are. Can't we be friends?
Me: My friends don't treat me like that.
Me: Look, last time I talked to you I hadn't talked to you in over a year, you were suppose to have gone to rehab and you called me drunk. And I told you about my Father passing away and you flipped out, how much he meant to you, how much you cared about him, and not once did you even ask how I was. And then you got upset with me when I wouldn't listen to your drunk talk and you got shitty with me.
EDBF: Well, you just need to calm down, I've been working in the yard for over 6 hours... and you don't know what I've been going thru...
Me: Unless you are sober and divorced and ready to apologize, don't call me. Click.

calls again!
Me: And I know you are still married you ASS!
EDBF: laughs
EDBF: geez
EDBF: Come on. Stop this. Just tell me how you are, are you doing OK? I really need to know how you are doing. (Sincere)
Me: It doesn't matter how I am, I already told you. I don't want you calling me unless you are sober, divorced and apologizing and that's not gonna happen anytime soon.
EDBF: Wait, wait.....
Click...

He called back twice more at least, I didn't answer and he didn't leave a message.





2 Comments:

Blogger ~Molly~ said...

Oh the fun you could have had with him!!! You were tooooo nice!LOL

Molly

Blogger Jerry said...

I've found blowing a whistle into the phone usually ends this type of call. Well, no edbf but telemarketers for me. I'm sorry you had to endure this. Iv'e grown to DETEST the phone.

Post a Comment

<< Home