March 24, 2008
People reflect back to me who I am and how to love myself.

They announced on the news last night about Justin and looking for the driver. It's just horrible. There is a memorial for him on the street with his picture and flowers and candles. We went and spent time with the family yesterday afternoon. It's so sad, but it was nice to see them all together. I think most are in shock, it just doesn't seem possible that something like this could happen. He was on a skateboard and the SUV may have swerved, and he stopped, and then took off and there was someone else in the SUV as well. How do you live with yourself after that? I just don't get it.

We had our champagne brunch which was nice, but we couldn't get Justin and family off of our minds.

I'm still not feeling well, but after talking to my cousin I decided to try Zyrtec in case it has to do with allergies and this a.m. I'm blowing and sneezing and still have a headache but it's a little better.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home