March 5, 2008
Wordless Wednesday and I'm in the wrong era...

Wordless Wednesday
I'll take 2 please...





You Belong in 1950


You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!



I thought it would say I should be in the 80's because I liked the 80's, but turns out i'm even older than that. I wasn't even a thought in the 50's but that's where I belong I guess. I do like the clothes and makeup style from then. I think I like a more gentler time.
I haven't been to work for 2 days, not feeling well.



Are any of you doing the Eckhart Tolle and Oprah Interactive Class? I heard of it but forgot to sign up and then being home yesterday I saw it again but couldn't sign up until after 5 pm our time which was after the first class. It seems that over half a million people signed on and crashed the Oprah site, I'm downloading the videocast right now. I don't know a lot about it but know that people say it is changing their life for the better. I'm all for that and want to know more. I really could use some inspiration and motivation about now. If you are reading the book and participating I'd love to hear of your experience and why you are doing it.

Labels:






7 Comments:

Any more left? I'll like that with a cup of tea please :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yummy! can almost taste it :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just what i need right now. yumm!

thanks for checking out my entry for this week. see yah again next time! :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember those! As you can tell if you have visited my site, I no longer indulge in that sort of thing. LOL!

Blogger j said...

Yum YUm YUM !!! That looks so good. I am going to try the era thing - Thanks for sharing. Jennifer

Blogger Lorraine said...

I'm not doing the class- but I have read the book. It's very insightful, but I'm not sure how the principles apply to today's world.

I may need to read it again.

Oh yes, I'll have one of those please!
I have not heard of this class you mentioned... sounds interesting though.

Post a Comment

<< Home