April 15, 2008
Cats on Tuesday


This is Henry's new favorite spot to sit at night. It's on the top of the red leather couch. He makes himself quite comfortable, and far enough away so I can't easily get to him. He is not a "have to sit on top of you or near you" cat. He's a more "I'm just fine here as long as I can see what's going on and see you" cat. He also seems to like it here because Tom does not venture up here at all. In fact, Tom has been a bit reclusive lately, sleeping almost 24/7 on my bed. He didn't even come see me today when I got home from work. I'll have to go make sure he's feeling ok.

Labels: , ,






12 Comments:

Blogger Gattina said...

I had to laugh when I saw this picture ! Such a funny pose ! I think male cats are all like Henry, my Arthur is that way too. Only when we have guests he plays the crooner and stalks around to be admired and petted, lol !

Blogger Tink said...

Haha, strike a pose! Henry looks very comfortable! I hope Tom will be himself again soon.

Blogger Lorraine said...

I think besides Black and Whites, Orange kitties are my favorites.

All kitties are nice kitties.

Blogger Irishcoda said...

Henry's relaxation pose reminds me a lot of KOsmo's! :)

Blogger catsynth said...

We're having trouble seeing the photo :(
We want to see Henry's new favorite spot.

Blogger JEWELGIRL said...

Nothing more cozy that a kitty
sleeping! Hi Henry nice to meet
you! Have a great snooze!

Blogger Luna und Luzie said...

Henry remembers me to my former neighbors cat Anton.That is a nice new place to nap.
Great position!

Blogger Deana said...

I always love to see your pink Gerbera when I open this page!

I hope Tom is okay and is just catching up on some missed beauty sleep. Henry's picture is too cute. Great pose.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet (and hope) it is too much spring time! It's exhausting in the spring after a sleepy winter! Henry is one gorgeous cat, I have to tell you! The photo is very effective.

Blogger Unknown said...

That is a nice new place to nap.


Gracias por vivitar mi blog my sweet friend!

Blogger Unknown said...
Blogger Lilli & Nevada said...

AAAH what a cutie,I have one that looks like him

Post a Comment

<< Home