April 4, 2008
Cork'd

I've found a new love. I've long had a love of wine and I've been watching a podcast called Wine Library TV. It's really cool and interesting and it's not a above my head experience to learn about wine, how to smell the bouquet and rate it. There is a link on my sidebar, go check him out. He's been on Conan O'Brien and Ellen, he's amusing. So I was looking at his site and he has this link to Cork'd. It's really neat. You can go look at other wine lovers and their recommendations of wines, you can keep track of your wine cellar, you can have drinking buddies. It's kind of cool. So if any of you are wine lovers please add me as a buddy, my user name is Mitchypoo

Today is the first day I have been out of bed more than in it. I woke up again last night about 3:30 and had to get up for awhile. I was having a coughing fit. I did some TV watching and checked email and ravelry, then I went back to bed around 4:45. I got in the shower and that made me feel better. But I had to go lay down after my shower, it zapped all my energy. I've been up and knitting and not doing a whole lot but I think I'll live. I wasn't sure though a couple days ago...honestly, I don't remember being this sick.

I'm hoping to really be better because tomorrow we are suppose to go to dinner to celebrate my Mamacita's birthday and my Auntie who is here visiting until Sunday.

Labels:






2 Comments:

Blogger Jadielady said...

YAAAAAAAAAY Another Vayniack!! I knew you rocked but I didn't know how much :)

Blogger Deana said...

I am sorry I missed your kitties on Tuesday, I just noticed that this morning trying to catch up blog things but in a way I am glad because I too love wine and I love learning about it but not when they speak over my head. So this info was very useful to me and appreciated! Happy Weekend! You really do have a nice blog here.

Post a Comment

<< Home