April 11, 2008
Friday's Feast


The chef at Friday's Feast has taken the week off, we all need a vacation, so Stone Girl has presented her own questions and I'm going to use her questions this week.

Appetizer
What is your favorite vacation spot in the United States?
Hawaii~ I went in the late 80's with my cousin. We went to Waikiki, Maui and spent a whole day on Kauai. It was phenomenal. The only thing that would make it better is to go with a romantic interest. It's so beautiful and romantic...

Soup
If someone else (friend, co-worker, family) brings up a religious or political topic, how likely are you to join the conversation, on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 = not likely, 10=very likely).
I work with only 2 other people and they are not religious although it has come up. On their end. And I do feel differently than him, but I don't feel it's necessary to discuss it with him.

Salad
What song do you listen to when you feel very sad?
Probably something from Bread...yes, I'm that old. Actually they were before my time, but I've always liked them, but their music makes me think, makes me melancholy. Another one is James Taylor.

Main Course
Someone you really admire is coming over for a home-cooked dinner. What do you serve him/her?
My signature dish is filet mignon with a red wine shallot sauce.

Dessert
If the only form of transportation left in the world is by animal (horse, mule, camel, etc), where would you live?
Somewhere I wouldn't have to commute too far...my boobs couldn't take it!







2 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

james taylor is a good choice. I hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bread -- I heard a song and it was by them. I had forgotten them.
Your main course sounds great. My Mom liked them. Thanks for stopping by my "alternate feast".

Post a Comment

<< Home