April 18, 2008
Friday's Feast



Appetizer
Name a color you find soothing.
Pink is a soothing color to me. So is a lot of green shades. Guess that's why I love the colors of my blog.

Soup
Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.
While with my father and backing out of a parking spot I hit a car. My Dad took the blame.

Salad
What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?
Wool. My handknit socks.

Main Course
Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?
Elton John. I've never seen him but oh, I'd love to someday.

Dessert
What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)
I was surprised to find out it is the letter E.

Labels:






11 Comments:

Blogger Forgetfulone said...

I love the colors of your blog, too, and I'd also like to see Elton John in concert, but I doubt I'd camp out overnight for tickets. My feast is served!

Blogger Gattina said...

I have seen Elton John years ago here in Brussels when he still could jump on his piano ! What a show !!

Blogger Bela said...

next to purple, i love pink too..

it's my first time to join the firday's feast. Mine is up too. Hope you can check it out:

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/04/feast-one-hundred-eighty-seven_18.html

Blogger Marsha said...

I saw Elton a few years ago. He was terrific but I don't think I would wait outside overnight for anyone, even the people I mentioned! lol

Have a great weekend Mitch!

Join me here if you can!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Great feast. We're neighbors? Maybe at one time, but I left CA almost 20 years ago. LA is still close to my heart. I will be attending my high school class 25-year reunion in July, so I'll be coming "home".

Blogger Kim said...

Great feast! Love your salad!!! Knitting a pair right now.

Come on over and feast with me!

Blogger Serena said...

The colours you chose for your blog is soothing. :D

My Feast

Serena

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the colors of your blog. The flower is beautiful. I have some of them in my backyard.

We have the same dessert!

Thanks for visiting my feast.

Blogger Unknown said...

You're blog is beautiful, so I can understand.

Welcome to party at my feast ::here::
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dad must be a very nice man!

BTW, I just signed up to follow you on twitter.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Blogger Melanie said...

I also love the colors of your blog- they are quite soothing.
Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me

Post a Comment

<< Home