April 25, 2008
Friday's Feast


Appetizer
Name something you would categorize as weird.

Priscilla Presley's stone face. She was so beautiful before, why can't ladies grow old, that is beautiful too, or can be. More beautiful than not having any expression.

Soup
What color was the last piece of food you ate?
Brown~ an onion ring.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
9. I'm not sure how to answer because although I like to have my alone time, I don't really like to be alone as in single. If I was part of a couple, I'd still need some alone time.

Main Course
Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______.
(I don't like this question and I'm not doing it...sorry.)

Dessert
Describe your sleeping habits.

I'm usually up too late, then I have to read a book or magazine or play sudoku before I turn off the light. I sleep in the middle of my king bed and usually on my side. I usually sleep really soundly and straight thru the night. Sometimes I don't think I move at all, I seem to wake up in the same position. It takes me about 20-30 minutes to actually get out of bed.

Labels:






13 Comments:

I totally agree with your appetizer! What has she done to her face?!?

Your feast is delicious - and thanx for stopping by mine! Happy Friday!

Blogger Gabriel said...

I loved your post! Well, except the soup.

Your appetizer is excellent, and I fully understand your main course.

My post is here. Happy feasting!

Blogger Bela said...

nice feast.

my feast is now served too. hope you can check it out.

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/04/feast-one-hundred-eighty-eight.html

Blogger mmog37 said...

your appetizer is a perfect example of "just because you can...doesn't mean you should" I enjoyed your feast :)

Blogger maiylah said...

enjoyed your feast! was thinking of not answering the main course, too, but decided against it. lol.
happy feasting

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mitchypoo. Great feast! Maybe I can help with the main course - I will not tell anyone who I will vote for in the election because I don't have to. :)

Blogger Marsha said...

I agree with your appetizer... bad plastic surgery! I wrote an avoidance answer to the main course as has most of the sites I've visited so far. The question was too personal for me!

Have a great weekend and come join my feast if you can:

Just Some Thoughts

Blogger Michelle said...

Yeah, no expression on her face is different. I love that you wouldn't answer the voting question. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blogger Michelle Quinno said...

I completely agree on your main! I said the same. n Nice feast!

Blogger Tina said...

Oh yes, Priscilla...I agree. She's getting a little strange...

Sounds like you get a good night's sleep! :)

Thanks for coming by!!

Blogger Vashonnte said...

now that im up late tonight its going to take me 20 to 30 minutes to get out of it tomorrow too! happy late friday!

Blogger Unknown said...

Great feast!
Especially the appetizer.

Welcome to party at my feast ::here::
Have a great weekend!

Blogger Gill said...

I SO agree with your appetiser - she was beautiful before and now she just looks......odd! Thanks for stopping by my feast :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home