April 3, 2008
Thursday Thirteen #47

13 reasons why Mitchypoo hates the flu!
  1. I can't sleep. It's a little after 2 am and i'm restless and coughing and had to get up for awhile.
  2. I'm so sick I can't even knit. I've tried, but even that takes too much effort.
  3. I'm taking so much crap, I don't know what to take right now. Something for the cough, the sneezing, the runny nose, the lack of sleep, the body aches...
  4. Nothing tastes good. Lime sherbet is ok. I better lose some weight being this sick!
  5. I have a gland in my neck that wasn't enlarged yesterday at the dr's. that tonight was huge. Guess I'll have to call the dr. tomorrow a.m.
  6. The body aches are so awful, it's like my skin hurts to the touch.
  7. I wasn't able to make it to any of the services for Justin on Sunday or Monday.
  8. I cannot sleep for more than 4 solid hours which makes me feel like I haven't slept at all.
  9. I cannot get a comfortable spot to try and read a book.
  10. I got this red bump on my face, not a zit, it's got to be from this flu bug.
  11. I'm going on Day 4 of not even being able to think of going to work.
  12. I'm bored....
  13. I can barely talk and when I try people say, oh you sound awful...

Labels:






6 Comments:

Blogger ginger and scotch said...

Ugh - the flu always makes me wish I were a child again so my mom can take care of me. Feel better!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, dear.
Take very, very good care of yourself. Lots of fluids, all that good stuff.
Get Well Soon!

Blogger Firefly Mom said...

Having just gotten over the flu, I sympathize with you. Nothing feels good, tastes good, *is* good when you feel so crummy!

Hope you start feeling better soon :)

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry you have the flu sweetie, feel better. Your Mr. Linky doesn't work for me lately.

So my TT is here...
http://cafeendofuniverse.blogspot.com/

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kills me is when the doctor won't take it seriously. I don't care how many other people have it, or that it's going around. I just want to be well.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think everyone in the entire world hates the flu. Get well soon.

Post a Comment

<< Home