13 reasons why Mitchypoo hates the flu!
- I can't sleep. It's a little after 2 am and i'm restless and coughing and had to get up for awhile.
- I'm so sick I can't even knit. I've tried, but even that takes too much effort.
- I'm taking so much crap, I don't know what to take right now. Something for the cough, the sneezing, the runny nose, the lack of sleep, the body aches...
- Nothing tastes good. Lime sherbet is ok. I better lose some weight being this sick!
- I have a gland in my neck that wasn't enlarged yesterday at the dr's. that tonight was huge. Guess I'll have to call the dr. tomorrow a.m.
- The body aches are so awful, it's like my skin hurts to the touch.
- I wasn't able to make it to any of the services for Justin on Sunday or Monday.
- I cannot sleep for more than 4 solid hours which makes me feel like I haven't slept at all.
- I cannot get a comfortable spot to try and read a book.
- I got this red bump on my face, not a zit, it's got to be from this flu bug.
- I'm going on Day 4 of not even being able to think of going to work.
- I'm bored....
- I can barely talk and when I try people say, oh you sound awful...
Labels: Wordless Wednesday