April 9, 2008
Wordless Wednesday, etc.

Wordless Wednesday





There still is time for you to sign up for the Saucy Spring Sock Swap! Just go here on Swap-Bot and sign up. The pattern is free and really lovely. You knit a pair for your pal and receive a pair that was made especially for you. I can't wait! I'd love to knit a pair for you!


Join Us! Sign up by end of Friday April 11
Here is a pic of my Lace Ribbon Scarf. I really like the yarn, it has this pretty pink, with touches of green and even gold in it. It reminds me of Spring.Oh crap! I thought I'd get to bed early again but I forgot that Hell's Kitchen is on tonight! I LOVE that show and will try to stay up to watch it. I'll take my cough medicine AFTER the show.

Please.....PLEASE... comment if you are reading this, I'm feeling bloggy depression... It seems people are reading, but not commenting. Can you tell me why? Is there a reason? Is it the way I write that deserves no comment or does not invite your comment? I'm just wondering....

Labels: , ,






11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why people are reading and not commenting (this is my first time here). What I have noticed from my own blog and my own blog reading is that (a) people who know me in RL often just tell me their comments rather than posting them, even if they email them to me and (b) I often don't know what to say and feel silly just saying "nice post".

I really like the bi-color rose in your WW. It reminded me of one I posted here. Is there a story behind yours too?

I also have a WW up today as well as a follow-up post explaining the background from the photos.

Happy WW. Hopefully you will receive many more comments!

Blogger Gattina said...

What a beautiful tulip !! BTW the word "mousies" I learned with the blogging cats, lol !

Blogger Jules said...

Well, I'm saying it... "Nice Post"
Sorry, I have a wicked sense of humor.
I do love the rose - one of my favorite flowers. Yours has the most lovely colors. I just wish all of them had the lovely rose smell.

Blogger Phyl said...

Thanx for stopping by my WW...your rose is gorgeous!

Blogger Misty DawnS said...

Oh my gosh that is pretty! Is that right now? If that rose is from right now - PLEASE PLEASE take a photo of it when it opens up and post it - then run over to my blog and tell me that it's there - I want to see how beautiful this is when it opens. The combination of colors is absolutely gorgeous.

Gorgeous photo!

Love your knitting too :) Last night I stayed up way too late knitting and then reading. *sigh* It is an addiction I swear.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy WW :)

Blogger carmilevy said...

I feel your pain re. lurkers. I can SEE folks visiting in my stats logs, but they leave without saying a word. I wish more folks would take a few seconds, even if it's just to say hi.

I've posted my WW contribution here, and hope you'll drop by for a look:
http://tinyurl.com/6ctkch

It isn't anywhere near as stunning as yours - beautiful flower AND knitting? What DON'T you do? - but I hope it brings you a smile all the same.

Have a great Wordless Wednesday!

All the best,

Carmi

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like a lot of people are putting up pretty pictures of flowers this Wordless Wednesday. It is great to see.

Blogger Sandee said...

What a beautiful rose. Have a great WW. :)

Blogger Michelle said...

Gorgeous Rose...The colors are amazing!

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful photo; what gorgeous colors!!!
Congrats on your weight loss! Go ahead and pat yourself on the back!
Thanks for stopping by my blog; I hope you return soon!
Sher

Post a Comment

<< Home