May 16, 2008
Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What is the nearest big city to your home?
Los Angeles

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
10, I know how to keep a secret and I'll do it with honor.

Salad
Describe your hair (color, texture, length).
My hair is becoming more natural grey, platinum and highlighted with blond and it's darker brown in the back. I have pretty thick hair, above the shoulders. I drastically changed my hair about a year ago and I like it.

Main Course
What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?
Even living in LA, I find drivers more courteous than in other parts of the country and I think I'm courteous, aggressive when I need to be and I am usually not a speeder. I kind of am more laid back now and don't think it's worth getting upset and being in such a hurry, it gives me anxiety.

Dessert
When was the last time you had a really bad week?
Oh this week has been pretty bad, because I don't feel well, but I've only had one truly bad week and that was when something traumatic happened to me. My body kind of shut down for over 2 days, I slept nonstop that whole time, except going potty a couple times, and I didn't eat, I lost over 9 lbs. in 2 days. That was a bad week.

Labels:






8 Comments:

Blogger Marsha said...

Our hair sounds similar. Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well and it certainly sounds like you went through a serious trauma! Hope everything is okay now!

Please come and join my feast when you can!

Just Some Thoughts

Blogger Princess Vien said...

That seems to be a really bad week. Very traumatic.
mine is up now. hope you can join my feast.

http://www.yourvmodel.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-ninety-one.html

Happy FF!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mitchypoo. I hope you feel better soon. Being trained as an LA driver, I was shocked by how drivers in the East are so much more aggressive.

Blogger Bela said...

i have lots of friends in LA and I love that city. hope i can go back there soon.

great feast. mine is up too. hope you can check it out:

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-ninety-one.html

Oh, I forgot to include the silver hairs! I forgot about 'em. ;) Kinda helps that it's colored right now.
Happy Friday, feel better! :)

Happy Friday!!

Blogger Gabriel said...

Great post today. That 'body shutting down' experience you had must have been terrifying...

Have a great weekend!

My FF post...

Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

I said recently that my natural hair colour was dark blonde. My 17 yr old corrected me "No it's not, it's grey." Thanks, kid.

Post a Comment

<< Home