May 2, 2008
Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?
I think it had to be Bugs Bunny. Those were the days...

Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?
I'd get a Champagne or Sable Burmese cat. I want one really badly ever since we went to a cat show last year and I fell in love with them. They are compact and cute and very personable. I cannot resist that round face and those golden eyes. I must have one. *Edited to add the name, I forgot. I'd have to see the cats personality, but it's be something regal like Rhys or Benton or Felicia for a girl. I'm not sure.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?
7~ I like it, it's fun to primp and prepare, but it's also a lot of work.

Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?
I usually listen to talk radio, but when I listen to music it's sock rock or country.

Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?
I'm not sure I've ever bought a clock. Watches yes, but not a clock.



Labels:






2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I'm with you on Bugs!

Nice feast!

P.S. Sorry about double entering my link--I misytped the first one.

Blogger Marsha said...

Hey Mitchypoo! Thanks for stopping by. I really liked Bugs Bunny too. I still get a kick out of Elmer Fudd trying to twap that wascally wabbit!

The coloring on those cats is gorgeous! I think I like the sable best but they're both beautiful!

Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

<< Home