May 8, 2008
Friday's Feast

Appetizer
When someone smiles at you, do you smile back?
Always...

Soup
Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix?
We have a mix of tile, 1x1 white tile in the kitchen, laundry room, halfway and both bathrooms, hardwood floor in the dining room, living room and carpet in the bedrooms.

Salad
Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.
My mother may make martinis!

Main Course
Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption?
Yes, someone close gave up a child for adoption.

Dessert
Name 2 blue things.
Aquamarine, my birth stone and my ipod is called blue but it's more like aquamarine.

Labels:






7 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

That's a pretty colored birthstone. :)

Blogger Bela said...

i like your answer for salad.

Mine is now serve. Hope you can have a bite.

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-ninety.html

Happy FF!

Blogger Kim said...

Great feast! I'm having fun reading everyone's Salad. How interesting they all are.

Come on over and feast with me.

Blogger Marsha said...

We should get our mothers together... yours can mix the drinks and mine will feed us meatloaf! lol

Have a terrific weekend and please join my feast if you can!

Just Some Thoughts

Blogger jenny said...

Your ipod make me think of my phone---it's blue, too.

Have a good weekend!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Feast! Your salad sounds great especially in May. Have a nice weekend!

Blogger CHIKAI ♥ said...

wow, you're very friendly. :)

Thanks for checking out my feast.

BLOGSILOG

Post a Comment

<< Home