May 23, 2008
Friday's Feast

Appetizer: Wii, Playstation or XBox?
I do not own any of those. Look how much time I don't waste.

Soup: Would you ever go skydiving?
I cannot imagine ever getting to the point where I purposefully decide to jump out of a perfectly good plane to plummet to my possible death.

Salad: Name a sequel that you think is better than the original movie.
Bad question for me, I cannot remember entertainment names, cannot think of a sequel I liked better.

Main Course: Share your most wonderful birthday celebration.
It was my 21st birthday and my boyfriend took me and my best friend and her bf to see Cats. Then that weekend he ordered me and all my girlfriends a limo and we went to Chippendale's when they were still in LA, and then we had a party at a hotel. It was a lot of fun and I felt celebrated.

Dessert: If you dare, post a picture of yourself making a silly face.
I don't have a pic like that, I have a hard enough time find a pic i like to post at all without finding a silly face.


Labels:






2 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Thanks for doing my feast!
Have a great weekend!

Blogger Gabriel said...

Nice post, Mitchypoo. If you can't find silly pictures, come over my blog; I have silly pictures galore! :-)

Happy feasting!

My post...

Post a Comment

<< Home