May 6, 2008
I am created to succeed, and I give thanks for my success.

Favor to ask of you to help out a new blogger. She happens to be my best friend and I've been yakking about my blog to her for awhile so I wanted her to get in on the fun. I helped her create a blog. Would you go say hi and give her a link to your blog so she can figure out the wonderful bloginess available out there. Go check her out at The Jean Pool. And thank you in advance...

I'm wearing a new top and pants today. I'm kinda cute! :) It's actually Mamacita's clothes, she got some new stuff for her birthday and told me I could wear it. I have on some Chanel No. 5 perfume today too, of which I love. It's a classic scent, it just gives me a glamourous feeling to wear it. I also like it because you can tell the quality of it because it doesn't fade right away. Not that it's overpowering, but it stays on. You turn a certain way and you get a nice whiff of it.

We did end up going to the Farmer's Market on Saturday and it was nice. We got oranges, pea shoots, baby flowering bok choy, snap peas, and beets. I also got a beautiful dozen long stemmed yellow roses for $7 bucks! Such a deal! And after 3 days, they are still beautiful. Mamacita found a lovely handmade set of earrings and a necklace and another pair of earrings for a good price and we also got some good greek humus with avocado and cilantro, tasty.

I read the following on a WW board yesterday. I'm pretty sure I've seen it before, but it's worth another read. Can you relate?

Autobiography in 5 Short Chapters by Portia Nelson
Chapter 1
I walk down the street. There's a deep hole in the sidewalk. I fall in. I am lost.....I am helpless......it isn't my fault. It takes forever to find a way out.

Chapter 2
I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I pretend I don't see it. I fall in again. I can't believe I am in the same place; but it isn't my fault. It still takes a long time to get out.
Chapter 3
I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I see it is there. I still fall in....it's a habit. My eyes are open.....I know where I am. It is my fault. I get out immediately.

Chapter 4
I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I walk around it.

Chapter 5
I walk down a different street.
I wasn't feeling well this weekend and didn't make it to work Monday. I'm better in my tummy, but now I'm getting a cough again and my throat and voice sounds funny. I kind of think it's still from having the flu a month ago. But dang, I'd like to get over this soon.

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home