May 12, 2008
I splurged.

I splurged and bought mysel a Homedics Spa Fusion alarm clock with nature sounds and an ipod docking station. I'm pretty particular about alarm clocks because they have to have 2 alarms because I have a hard time waking up. And it can not have that really annoying alarm sound, you know the one. It gives me anxiety, I don't know why it does, but that noise does and so this alarm has 2 alarms and you can wake up to a beep, that isn't annoying, the radio, nature sound or my ipod. It's so cool. It charges my ipod too. So I can go to sleep listening to the ocean, or rain, or a waterfall, or sunrise, it's really soothing. And I ordered my free face plate today in blue to match my ipod. It came with black and green, pink, but I guess blue is a newer color, but they are sending it to me. I'm really happy with my spa fusion.

I'm home again from work today. I went to the dr. last thursday and they did a chest xray, i was suppose to hear something on Friday. I did not. Friday I got worse and worse. I left work early because I was coughing so much, totally exhausted, and I was so sick all weekend. Today I called the dr. and told them I'm even worse. I don't know what to do. They haven't called me back yet and it's 3 pm.

I've started another clapotis. It's good knitting for me now because after getting the beginning set up rows done, it's kind of mindless knitting. And that's what I need right now. So I sleep, get up and knit...





1 Comments:

Blogger TeaMouse said...

I've seen the Clapotis it's such a beautiful shawl. Are you on Ravelry?

Post a Comment

<< Home