June 13, 2008
Friday's Feast, etc.


Appetizer
Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?
Optimist. But I do have my moments, like today, I'm feeling a little down and pessimistic.

Soup
What is your favorite color of ink to write with?
Black. Fine point.

Salad
How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?
I don't like manicures because they file my nails weird and the polish chips off in 3 days. I do my own fingernails. Pedicures~I don't go often enough, but I love to go get my feet done and the polish does last.

Main Course
Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?
Online, no. I wouldn't sign up probably because I'm not so trusting that you can actually win something without it being a scam.

Dessert
In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?
The Garden Room. It's our TV/lounge room. The laptop is on the side of the couch.



Here is Henry, enjoying some catnip and lounging.And here is my Tommy boy and look, I got a picture of him with his eyes open!
Here is the sock I'm working on. It's called Bayerische and it's been very satisfying to knit. Very detailed, but after awhile, you get in a rhythm. It's not really difficult, but I'd say challenging and having a challenge in knitting is sometimes very satisfying. And here are my new clear Skechers Cali Surfer Girl shoes. I love them! They are a sock knitters dream and surprisingly, they are comfortable too.

Labels: , ,






5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm living proof that you can win without it being a scam! In fact, I've even HAD giveaways on my blog, and I am no scammer. I'll be starting a new one today, too!

Btw - Happy Blogoversary!

Feastie! :)

Blogger Gabriel said...

Nice feast today! :-)

Please find my feast here.

Also, I got the best Father's Day gift ever today. Wanna check? It's here. Sorry for the unrelated link, but I'm just so proud!

Happy Feasting, and have a great weekend!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by Penny Lane. Your blog is so cheerful, I feel like I am in your garden room! The knitting is super wonderful, I wish I had that talent, tried but had a lot difficulty. I seem to be able to do lots of other things instead.

Anyways, great Feast you served up.
I have give aways in my blog from time to time and they are not scams. There is a circle of regular bloggers who do. These week long "blog party" events happen a few times a year, you go blog hopping (get traffic and comments) and sign up by commenting, then a name is picked and the lucky winner gets the prize. Lots of fun. I have a web page on my site on how to host one (under Content Pages --> Blog Help -->Ultimate Blog Party)

You are so talented, you could offer one of your simple knitting projects as a give away! One gal did that and she also provided a simple pattern on her blog.) Little mittens would be a hit.

Blogger Kara said...

I don't like manicures for the same reason, I hate how they file my nails and they don't last. But pedicures are so nice. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home