July 31, 2008
Everything is possible if you wish hard enough. -- Peter Pan

I'm a bad blogger, I know. I just haven't been feeling it. Also, I've been sucked into the plurk world and find it engaging. I'm mitchypoo on plurk and would love it if you'd friend me. It seems to have turned into a great knitting forum for me. Knitters rule. Wendyknits has the highest karma on the site. Not surprised. She's so popular.


So I've been doing a lot of knitting. Socks! This is La Digitessa in the Wollmeise colorway called Bob, I'm working on the 2nd sock right now. I love this pattern and the yarn is truly a dream. The colors are vibrant and exciting and the pattern, although very difficult and challenging, is fun to knit.
This is Nanners by Wendyknits.com. It's a fun knit and this yarn was purchased on Ravelry, it's Seacoast Handpainted Panda and Mamacita fell in love with the yarn and color, so this pair was made for her.
This is another pair of La Digitessa in the Digitessa colorway which is so gorgeous. I've heard that the yarn ranges from a cherry red to a burgundy red and I was fortunate because I loved my yarn received. This was the first pair of Digitessa's that I made. And this is a pic of me in my interview outfit. I felt good and the interview went well but I have not heard yet if I got it or not. I'm expecting to hear by tomorrow. I heard thru the grapevine that someone else who was in the running for the job was contacted that he did not get it. So I'm hoping that since I have not heard anything yet, that is a good sign. We'll see.

Oh, I've lost 24 lbs. now! I'm happy about it and feeling good about the journey. I've had some stomach issues and headache/migraine issues so that hasn't been fun. I think it's all related to stress.

Labels: ,






3 Comments:

Blogger tata said...

Your socks look great and so do you! Congrats on 24lbs lost! W00t! That is simply wonderful.

Blogger Jenn said...

Wow, that's great! Well done! I'm also stopping by to say You've been tagged! Please visit my blog for details!

Blogger Jessica said...

Lovely socks! You've been busy! And congrats on the weight loss. Good luck with the job too!

Post a Comment

<< Home