August 1, 2008
I've been tagged!

Jenn at I Knit Alone tagged me, which was a pleasant surprise, I haven't been tagged in a long time. You should go visit her blog and check out her Cleopatra socks, they are very cool! And she got me to post again, wow, two days in a row. Maybe there is hope for me. Anyway....

The Rules: Rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their names. Then the player goes to each of the “named” people’s blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. If you’ve been tagged, you do the same, letting the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. They, in turn, answer the following questions. Here we go!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Who said that? Did I quote it correctly?.... I was madly in love with a hunka hunka man, after a horrible divorce. Well actually the divorce wasn't terrible, the marriage was. It was so wonderful in so many ways to have found someone who at the time loved me so completely and I haven't found a love like it since. But I was also recovering from a major surgery and had a very sudden change in my love happiness. I know i'm evasive, but it's something that I'm over with and choose not to talk about.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today? Clean the cat box (not the daily clean, the big clean, ewww), clean and organize yarn area, laundry, paint my nails (going out tonight), go buy more acidophilus drink for my tummy.

3. Snacks I enjoy: salty potato chips and ranch or onion dip, cheese and crackers, Weight Watcher Cheese Twists, fruit, cashews.

4. Places I’ve lived: California, Oregon, Minnestota.

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Mamacita would retire if she wants to, (but I suspect she wouldn't). We would buy a house on the beach. Or buy a lot and build a custom home with full wheelchair access for Gary and I would hire people to help with his care and he wouldn't live in his care facility. I would donate money to small charities that I believe in that help women and animals live a better life. I would get an advanced degree in Art History. And then I would start the business that my best friend and I have been talking about for years. It would have to do with knitting and yarn!

Now I’m supposed to tag 5 more people. Please don't hate me! So, here I go: Angela, Opal, Beverly, Citizen Janey, and Manda. All of these lovely ladies are worth a look at their blog.

Labels:






1 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

I posted my answers! Thanks for tagging me. :D

Post a Comment

<< Home