October 9, 2008
"Every decision I make is a choice between a grievance and a miracle." -- Deepak Chopra

Ha, you thought I'd blown it and not made my goal to blog every day this week, but it's only 8:30 pm and here I go! I've been sick, think I have the flu and I slept most of the afternoon so I did kind of forget about blogging today but after getting up and having some dinner, here I sit on the computer, looking at my new favorite food blog, Eating LA. If you live in So. CA or will be visiting, there are some great ideas of where to eat on this site. I'm looking currently at the places in the San Gabriel Valley, close to me, and I'm thinking if I feel better tomorrow I'm going to get a pork sandwich. I love them. A french baguette, roasted pork or chicken or beef, cucumber, carrot and cilantro. I also like to put some sambal or chili paste on it. It's hearty, but fresh and I like the juxtaposition of the bread and Vietnamese flavors.

I haven't knit in about 3 days, so you know I've been feeling bad. I think I'll start the 2nd Viking sock tomorrow. The match to this sock.

I love this yarn, it's Gloss by Knit Picks in cocoa and I think I may have to order some more of this yarn for socks. It has some silk in it and the hand is very nice.

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home