October 24, 2008
"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." -- Rumi

I'm working on another February Lady Sweater, this one in a merino/alpaca blend in a color called Cyclamen. It's a burgundy color and pretty. But it wasn't the original color I ordered. A certain unnamed yarn store kind of upset me by allowing me to order it, but then telling me it was backordered when they sent the rest of the order and did not give me a time for when the backorder was expected, so I called to cancel and I let the girl talk me into getting another color. So although the color is pretty, it isn't what I wanted.

I haven't been feeling well this week. I had a migraine one day and then a headache for about 4 days. Not sure what the problem is but now Mamacita and Gary are blowing and getting stuffy. Not a great time.

And we had very bad news regarding my best friend's Father who has cancer. It has spread and prognosis is not good. It's a lot to deal with and I feel for the family. She's been my friend for over 30 years now and she's family, we're family, so I'm upset about Mr.K being sick. The family believes in prayer, so any prayers, good thoughts, healing intentions are welcomed.

Maybe tomorrow I'll have some pics of the sweater.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home