February 23, 2007
randomness

I just got the hang of the whole idea of Memes and the purpose and added the code, blah, blah and then I posted my first one on Thursday and when I go to the Thursday Thirteen blog I see that the owner decided to retire it! Hey! No fair! I think it had to do with some people who abused her copyright, but the stress of it I guess was too much. Not sure what the real problem was but I was sad because it seemed like a great way to get to know others in blogland. Well tonight I see that it may have a new owner and so I may get to continue posting my Thursday Meme. Even just the one time posting was fun and some great people stopped by and even posted!

I had a nice surprise this morning at work. I got a delivery of a dozen long stemmed pink roses! They are light pink with a darker pink edge, really pretty. I hadn't mentioned it before but the guy i was dating forgot Valentine's...I was a little disappointed. And I haven't talked to him since. He finally figured it out I think on Monday because he left me a cell message saying how sorry he was to have forgotten and to slight me and then he called me at work too which is out of the ordinary. I didn't talk to him. I was being stubborn and also I wasn't sure, still am not, that I want to date him so I left it alone, but it was very nice of him and I will talk to him and thank him.

We are going to go look at the cats to adopt one tomorrow! Can't wait to see them. I hope there is one that we fall in love with. Pics to follow!

I have to go in to work tomorrow to sell a policy but I'm really hoping to get some sleep and knitting and cleaning done this weekend.

My best friends Grandma passed away and she's busy with the services. Why are we not going? Well, it's a long story, but basically, we are not invited...and it's OK. They are very old-fashioned and into their culture and this culture/religion does not welcome all, let's just say. But I feel bad for her, she's had so much loss. Her birthday is soon, I wanted to take her to dinner this weekend, but it's not a good weekend. My birthday is the week after her...

Labels: ,






2 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Congrats on the new kitty!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pics of your new kitty. How exciting.

Mammy

Post a Comment

<< Home