February 22, 2007
Thursday Thirteen (#1)


Thirteen Things about Mitchypoo


I'm participating in a new to me Meme. I like the idea of it and thought it might add some interest to my blog. I am able to pick the topic but the general idea is 13 things about me or my list of something on each Thursday. We'll see if I can keep it up. For my first list and because so much of me is about food I'm choosing the topic, 13 foods I adore...

1. White chocolate. Lindt's white chocolate truffles are to die for.
2. Coffee flavored anything. Candies, desserts, ice cream, I love the taste of coffee.
3. Gorgonzola and most bleu cheeses...saw a whole show this weekend about moldy foods. Weird but good.
4. Filet mignon. If I'm going to eat beef, this is my favorite cut.
5. Crab cakes. Or crab in any form for that matter. I love the delicate taste and sweet taste.
6. Sour - I have a real taste for sour foods. Candies mostly, but I also like a Thai Shrimp Lemongrass soup called Tom Yum because of the sour taste. Sweet and sour together ~ not so much!
7. Bread, it doesn't seem to matter what kind or who made it. If it's crusty outside and soft inside and can be toasted, I usually love it.
8. Melted ice cream. I don't like it so much when it's hard and really cold, it hurts my teeth.
9. Pasta ~what can I say, I'm a carb girl! My favorite pasta is homemade of which I use to make all my own pasta. That was a long time ago although I still hope to find time in the future to take it up again.
10. Victoria Toffee from See's Candies. I usually limit myself to one box at Christmas time and see how much of the year I can make it last...this year, it was bought after Christmas...and it's gone already.
11. Dirty Martini's~ Grey Goose with olives. OK, it isn't a food, but it makes the meal better!
12. Red Wine ~ Merlot, Cabernet, Shiraz, I like the reds.
13. and finally to round out the list, I have to stick a vegetable in here I guess so it's potatoes. My favorite being of course, the most fattening kind, the ones that are baked with butter, sour cream and chives or mashed with cream and butter.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Raggedy
2. Read, Write, and Dream
3. Amy's Random Thoughts
4. chicken-scratch.ca
5. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:






6 Comments:

Blogger Raggedy said...

Welcom and goodbye on the same day.
I am sorry I did not get to know you better in the thirteens.
Happy TT'ing

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Fooood!! I love food!

Blogger Rachel said...

Hello!! It was my first TT, too. So sorry to see it go now, but perhaps it won't be gone and someone will pick it up? It is a really neat concept, no?

In any case, yummy food!!! :) Oh, ur making me hungry...

Nice to meet you,

Rachel
Read, Write, Dream

Blogger Unknown said...

your list made me hungry. I am sorry this is ending...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am relatively new to TT as well. This week marks # 3 for me. I love red wine and dirty martini's too. I'm all about books this week. Have a great weekend, XINE

Blogger Maven said...

Yummm-oh!

I swear we must be related!! Those responses, with a few exceptions are all favorites of mine, too! ESPECIALLY TOM YUM GOONG!!

Exceptions:
1.Love me some dark chocolate, the darker the better!
4. Love me some boneless beef rib or skirt steak:)
5. Lobstah cakes baby!
9. PIZZA!
11. Vodka Cosmos!
12. Love to cook with Cabernet :), however, I have to drink whites due to migraines when I drink reds. Favorite whites: Riesslings or Gerwerstrameiners (love me some German/Alsacian wines!)
13. Asparagus! No wait... broccoli.... no no brussel sprouts! AHHH, anything except lima beans!

Great list! Glad I had lunch already!
2.

Post a Comment

<< Home