April 18, 2007
Thursday Thirteen Edition #9

Thirteen things that Mitchypoo is grateful for.

  1. To live in California.
  2. My family. Great Mamacita and brother.
  3. A job that I enjoy going to.
  4. My best friend Julie.
  5. Knitting.
  6. That I have a warm and comfortable house to live in.
  7. My animals, they give so much love.
  8. Having enough.
  9. That I'm American.
  10. To be able to lose myself in a good book.
  11. That I've loved deeply.
  12. The love of learning.
  13. Knowing how to cook.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Labels:






15 Comments:

Blogger Amelia Elias said...

Great list! Family, friends, pets, books, food... sounds like a recipe for happiness to me.

Wonderful list! :) Those are all terrific things to be thankful for. :)

Blogger damozel said...

You are lucky to have such a happy life (and to live in California!)

Blogger Marie said...

great idea for this week's T13 list. same for #1 for me, SoCal rocks!!! we could probably be neighbors. :) same here for #2 & #3! :) too bad i don't have a julie in my life! :) #6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 => totally agree! i don't know #13, it's always a struggle for me!!!

Blogger samulli said...

This is a nice list. I guess we all should remind ourselves more often of the things to be grateful for.


http://www.samulli.com/weblog/?p=79

Blogger Special K ~Toni said...

Love it! Completely agree with with 9 and 10!

Thanks for visiting me!

Blogger Lene said...

Great list!I findmyself nodding in agreement with many of them!

Happy TT!
http://mommybrainvictim.wordpress.com

Blogger NOLADawn said...

Wonderful to have a list of things to be grateful for! I need to take a page from your book.
My TT is up with a shout out to you! :)
NOLADawn

Blogger JAM said...

Really nice list. I often count my blessings when I get down, it never fails to give me a better attitude for whatever I'm facing.

I have similar blessings to most of these, except for living in California and knitting. I love our critters too.

Blogger Denise Patrick said...

Wonderful list. In light of this week's events, we all need to make a list like this.

Thanks for visiting my TT.

Blogger Annie said...

I love lists like this! Most of these things are stuff many of us can take for granted! I'd agree with everything on the list!

Happy TT and thanks for coming to visit my list!

Wonderful list. I like the best #8 "Having enough." It's great when we can just appreciate being. Thanks for dropping by my house.
Shelly

{I've asked some of my Blogger friends if they would adjust their comment box so that those of us on Word Press can sign in with our "real" home address...some people don't have g-mail:-)]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great TT! I love being able to lose myself in a good book...to feel for the characters. I can't wait to have a job I enjoy going to! :) Have a great weekend!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Number 9 rocks!!!
These are the kinds of blessings I make a point of drinking in to know that my glass is indeed half full. Great TT.
Blessings,
~Toni~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder you did not want to tell me where you live. Today we have sun and seventy degrees.

I am totally with you on ten!

Post a Comment

<< Home