May 23, 2007
Thursday Thirteen Edition #14

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thirteen randon thoughts from Mitchypoo because Blogger is totally making me mad...

  1. I've tried all evening between photobucket and blogger to get my TT ready and I was almost done but an edit erased the whole thing and Blogger now has this stupid autosave thing and OF COURSE it saved just then so poof...it's all gone.
  2. I should just do it again but it's getting late and I'm tired.
  3. I sound like a whiner... sorry.
  4. Maybe I should switch to wordpress although their templates are not so exciting.
  5. This is the push for me to learn more about how to set up a blog I think.
  6. I'm so happy that today I used my new insurance and I'm taking care of myself.
  7. Blood pressure is good, but I must work on getting this weight off. What a wake up call.
  8. I don't want to get overwhelmed with what I need to change to be in good health, but I must make efforts.
  9. I get to make boobie pancakes on Friday...I'm having a mammogram.
  10. Mamacita made it home, she almost didn't recognize me with my new do when I picked her up. She loved my hair.
  11. We went to have breakfast for dinner after getting her from the airport. It was nice to hear about her trip and see pics. I had strawberry blintzes...yum.
  12. What a sucky list...I'm so sorry.
  13. It was a good list too...perhaps next week I'll have the patience to try again.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Labels:






14 Comments:

Blogger NOLADawn said...

I've been contemplating making my own site too... just need to do it!

Have "fun" Friday, I hate mamms but I always feel better afterwards.

Blogger Lori said...

Hey, at least you made an effort:)

Blogger TeaMouse said...

It's not always easy to do a TT, sometimes it stresses me out.

Blogger Unknown said...

Not a sucky list at all. Some weeks my TT comes easily, and other weeks I want to not bother.

And WordPress is great once you get used to it.

Blogger Dane Bramage said...

That has happened to me several times so I now use a HTML (freeware) editor to layout my posts. Then I open blogger and copy/paste the text. It works well for me. My Thursday 13 #42 A 13 Point Comparison of Colorado and Ohio is up. Stop by if you get a chance.

Blogger kuanyin333 said...

Number 11 works for me! YUM echo! Happy TT!

Blogger JAM said...

Yeah, that new auto save thing is the sucky-est "feature" blogger has come up with yet. Careful, it will post your post with the comments turned off too. This happened to me several times.

Sorry about your troubles. Posting pictures can be a pain, and Thursday Thirteen is always the most work on a post for me anyway. Oh well.

Blogger Dewey said...

Nah, not sucky, I really LIKE the random TT lists.

Blogger Dewey said...

OOps, I wasn't done and it saved by itself! I was going to say that for me, the disadvantage in using wordpress is that everyone else uses blogger, so when you comment, you end up with a "blogger identity" anyway.

Blogger Dewey said...

I forgot to answer your question when I was here earlier. The TT header I had was at the forum. So if you go to the TT site, at the top you'll see a link for forums. If you go there, you'll see a topic called something like headers. Then there are a lot of posts where people showed off their headers, but I'm afraid I don't remember which one mine was in. If you want, you can just grab it from my blog.

Blogger Jen said...

Blogger can make you lose your mind! Hope your pancakes turn out well ;-)

Blogger D.R. Cootey said...

Blood pressure is good, but I must work on getting this weight off. What a wake up call.

Boy, do I hear you on that one. I'm in the same predicament. I want to avoid hypertension at all costs, but I need to lose 30 pounds at least. Good luck with that! Wish me luck, too! :)


Please visit my Thursday Thirteen

~Douglas
-=-
The Splintered Mind - Overcoming Neurological Disabilities With Lots Of Humor And Attitude

Blogger Tink said...

O yeah, Blogger can drive you crazy! I had some problems too.
My TT is a co-production with Google this week. :-)

Sorry to hear about the problems Blogger was giving you! It can certainly be a pain at times.

Post a Comment

<< Home