May 30, 2007
Thursday Thirteen Edition #15


Thirteen Things that Mitchypoo is happy about!
  1. I was able to get to the Dr. this week for a checkup. Even though getting on the scale was painful, it motivated me.
  2. I lost 5 lbs this last week!
  3. I'm drinking over 64 oz. of water a day!
  4. My sleeping is better, I woke up this a.m. and actually felt rested.
  5. I signed up for a nutrition class starting the end of June.
  6. I was able to get the migraine medication that I know works for me, just in case I need it in the future.
  7. I did not get a headache with my monthly this month!
  8. I'm not feeling so much fatigue in the afternoon and can only contribute it to eating better.
  9. The cravings are getting better.
  10. I'm happy Dr.'s Roizen and Oz wrote You on a Diet. It's a great healthy attitude.
  11. I was able to buy some sock yarn because I made my first goal of losing 5 lbs.
  12. I have a great attitude!
  13. I have people who love and support me.



Labels:






9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! I hope I could lose some weight too. Maybe I could get some pointers. Hehe. Happy T13!

Blogger Raggedy said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
Wooooooohoooooooooo!!
Happy TT'ing
My TT is posted too.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You've lost 5 lbs, congratulations! :)

I will definitely lose weight as well this year. Part of my goal.

Happy TT! Mine's up as well :)

Blogger NOLADawn said...

I just love your positive attitude. I've been meaning to buy You on a Diet, I guess I really need to. I have about 60 lbs to lose...

Blogger TeaMouse said...

Congratulations on the 5 lbs.

I think I should buy yarn whenver I am about to buy chips, I'll bet I'll get a lot of yarn and probably lose weight too.

Blogger Tink said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Reasons enough to be happy! ;-)
Thanks for visiting my blue moon TT!

Blogger JAM said...

Keep up the good work. That's great that you reward yourself with yarn and not food.

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Wooohoooo!!!

Congratulations on the weight loss! Good luck with your continued efforts. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home