June 6, 2007
Thursday Thirteen Edition #16





Thirteen Places that Mitchypoo wants to travel to!
  1. Venice. I want to go on a gondola and go under the Bridge of Sighs. Preferably with my love where he'll profess his undying love for me. See my favorite old movie with Sir Laurence Olivier and Diane Lane called A Little Romance and you'll understand!


  2. Egypt. I want to see the pyramids.


  3. New Zealand~ My spinning wheel is from New Zealand, I'd love to go see the Ashford Company and also they have more sheep per capita than people. How cool is that!


  4. Naples, Italy. There is suppose to be a place called Cafe Michele that has the all time best italian pizza. Well, it's my name and i have to try the best pizza!

  5. Maine, USA. I'm going to eat so much lobster I'll probably get the gout!


  6. Ireland. I want to see the colors, all shades of green and I want to learn more history of Aran knitting and get some yarn from there!

  7. Germany~to see where my ancestors came from and learn more about my Prussian heritage and history.

    Banff, Canada. I like the name. And I hear it's really beautiful there.

  8. Thailand~I love the food and I'd love to see it.

  9. Paris ~ Everyone has to go to Paris don't they? But my Grandmother would be so upset, she detested the French for some reason.


  10. Norway~for the yarn and knitting for one.

  11. Spain~the food looks spectacular.


  12. Ayers Rock in Austrailia. I have to see it for myself.

  13. Japan ~ Because of my love of their culture and their art.

Have you been to any of these places? What was it like? I'd love to hear about it!




Labels:






16 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

except for #12, i love all those places in your list. it must really be interesting to visit all those places. great T13 list this week.

Blogger DigiscrapMom said...

I love all the places you mentioned. I'm more particularly interested with Egypt!!! I bet the place is fabulous!

Happy Thursday!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't everyone want to go to Paris.

Egypt? Yes, that's also one of the great destinations!

:-)

Blogger Unknown said...

thats a fun list...Id like to go to some of those as well..Maine is my first choice

Blogger JAM said...

I would love to go to these places too. But, alas, I've never even been out of the US. But I grew up in Louisiana, that's almost like coming from another planet. Note, however, that I didn't stay there, and live in Florida.

Blogger TeaMouse said...

What a great list!

My sis just got back from Italy, Venice, Paris...she said it was amazing. I have a pic she sent me of the gondola, looks like fun.

I am dying to go to Tuscany - she sent me a pic of the countryside and its amazing.

Banff is pretty, but it's very commercialized - I've been before on my way to B.C. but I think Jasper, AB might be nicer. It is more in its natural state. But either way, breathtaking beauty.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...I would love to take a vacation to any of these places! Great TT.

Blogger Tink said...

I'm with you on ALL of those! When you're in Europe, don't forget to visit my country. The Netherlands are worth exploring too.
My TT is about Google & me. :-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list, and I love how you paired photos with each destination. I studied abroad in Spain in 1997 and can say that it's a gorgeous country to visit, and I have always wanted to go to Japan!

Blogger Heather said...

Sounds like it's time for a trip! Wonderful places, I'd like to go too!

Blogger Chelle Y. said...

My mom is Thai and just got home from Thailand. I was born there (my dad was stationed there) but I have never been back. I do not ever care for the food!

Yes, we were totally "Americanized." My dad regrets doing that to us now. He wishes he would have exposed us to both worlds. Me too.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pictures!
So many places, so little time.

Blogger NOLADawn said...

What a wonderful list! I would love to go to just about any of these places, although Australia has been my dream since the age of nine when I read "The Thornbirds." :)

Blogger J said...

I've only been to Paris of those on your list...and it was GORGEOUS, and rainy, and wonderful. Your grandma will forgive you, I promise. ;)

Blogger Crimson Wife said...

I've been to Paris and Maine, and they are very nice! Would love to visit the others on your list someday :-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna go to all those places too..especially Ireland and Norway. I hope we both get to go someday soon. Great TT list. Happy Friday!

Post a Comment

<< Home