June 20, 2007
Thursday Thirteen Edition #18





I'm still trying to keep on track and continue to lose weight but I have a huge sweet tooth right now. I almost had some Baskin Robbin's ice cream tonight, but I resisted. So I'll drool over the pics of some of my favorite sweet treats.


Thirteen favorite sweets of Mitchypoo's ...



  1. Creme Brulee. This is the ultimate desert for me.

  2. Cupcakes!

  3. Godiva chocolates. The quality is really good. Expensive, but good.

  4. Purists may say that white chocolate is not really chocolate, but I love it anyway.

  5. Custard pie. My Mamacita makes a mean custard pie and it was also my Father's favorite.

  6. Key Lime Pie. Another favorite that I have a hard time not ordering if I'm at a nice restaurant.

  7. Sweet Tarts! A favorite since childhood.

  8. Cheesecake. Mamacita is the cheesecake queen. She has a large repertoire of different types of cheesecake.

  9. Chocolate Shake.

  10. Truffles. You can get these at Target and they are the best.

  11. Peach Cobbler. Heated with melty vanilla ice cream ~ of course!

  12. I'm such a kid.

  13. Hot gooey Chocolate Sundae. Geez ~ I really want ice cream I guess.

Hungry??

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


Labels:






14 Comments:

Blogger Bernie said...

Sorry about the 'double post' but I had hit the 'Enter' button by accident...
Great list you have here, looks like I will have to go and get something to settle my (now craving) sweet tooth...
Cheers
Bernie
Our list is up as well, if you want to stop by...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gained 5 pounds looking at that!

Happy TT!

Blogger Anna said...

now i'm hungry...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no I think I gained a lb just from your list hehehe just kidding. That kitten is just toooo cute. Happy TT, Lady Rose

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of those didn't tempt me but I love chocolate and Pop-Tarts when I let myself have some!

Thanks for visiting my list.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those all looked so yummy and it's barely breakfast time!

Blogger Veronica Arch said...

Yowza! It would have been tempting enough if you had just written down the desserts but pictures, too? Heavenly. (I especially like the Pop Tarts - LOL)

Blogger Amy said...

Eeeek! I'm on a low carb diet, you made me just about want to lick the computer screen LOL!

Thanks for the comment - Your TT made me smile today too :-)!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum. Peach cobbler is my favorite!

Blogger TeaMouse said...

Ok - that was so mean! I am dying for an icecream sundae now...lol!

I rode my bike to work yesterday and walked the dog - I figured I had earned my Aero bar - turns out the dog ate it, wrapper and all!

Blogger JAM said...

These look and sound wonderful. Just what I need to be looking at at almost the end of the workday.

I've never had creme brulee though. I've been thinking chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream today. Maybe the ice cream bug is world wide.

Blogger Jacky said...

Oh I want some ice cream now...unfortunantly my fridge went kerplunck 2 days ago and melted my only 2 cartons {{{sigh}}}

~Jacky
http://vt251.blogspot.com

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Creme Brulee is the only one on your list I haven't tried, but it looks soooo good! Great TT list. Happy Friday!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argh!! Why did you have to post pictures?? Now if I gain for the weekend I'll know who to blame. Dum di dum di dum di dum!

Post a Comment

<< Home