June 27, 2007
Thursday Thirteen Edition #19


In honor of my cousin who is having a birthday on the 4th of July I present to you...
Thirteen Things about my cousin Cindy that Mitchypoo loves!
  1. She's a nurse by profession but a caretaker by nature.
  2. She lets me call her Cin or Cinders.
  3. She's a good and loyal Wife and Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Step-Mom, Aunt and Cousin.
  4. She's got a good sense of humor and lets me kid her.
  5. She's adventurous.
  6. She's a knitter and we all know that knitters are cool people!
  7. Her life is never boring, she's always entertaining.
  8. She loves animals.
  9. She loves people.
  10. We share many memories growing up together that still make us laugh.
  11. We've survived boyfriends, husbands and still can laugh about it.
  12. She was there while I went thru some really bad medical stuff and she calmed me down and comforted me. She was also there during another bleak period and I'll never forget how she helped and supported me.
  13. She's special to me and always will be.

Happy Birthday Cin! Love ya!


Labels:






7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a cousin that I love like a sister too. What a wpnderful way to say Happy Birthday to her.

Blogger Chelle Y. said...

She sounds like an incredible person! I have a wonderful couse too!

www.chelleyoung.com

Blogger Beth said...

It's great to have someone in your life that you can count on. Great list.

BTW, I will leave a reply to you in the comments on the Tater Salad :)

Blogger Lori said...

She sounds awesome!! Happy TT.

Blogger The Rock Chick said...

Very nice list! It's obvious that you love her very much!!! It's really nice when cousins are as close as sisters! The more the merrier!

Since you guys are knitters...I don't know if you visit http://www.thiseclecticlife.com or not, but Shelly over there is looking for people to crochet squares so she can put together afghans for children dealing with cancer who attend a summer camp in Texas. Maybe you could help her out?

Happy TT!

Jessica The Rock Chick

Blogger JAM said...

Happy Birthday to Cindy, Mitchypoo. Lots of folks hate their family, but it sounds like you've got some great relatives that love you and support you. I'm blessed that way myself.

Blogger Dane Bramage said...

Happy Birthday Cindy. Sounds like one of those rare family members. Thanks for visiting my T13 13 Photos of Horses and Hayrides Day at Church

Post a Comment

<< Home