July 5, 2007
|Thirteen Random Thoughts or Things going on for Mitchypoo!|
- Had a wonderful 4th. Got to sleep in, be lazy drinking coffee and knitting in a.m.!
- We stayed in the coolness by going to the movies yesterday and going out to eat.
- We saw the movie "Evening". It was just OK in my book.
- I'm going to the dentist today for a full check up. I know I need some work done and I want to whiten my teeth. Will have to put the dentist in my budget. $$$
- I woke up super early on the holiday thinking about an issue at work. Not good. I hate that.
- I'm thinking about buying a new or used car.
- Our cat Henry has cat acne...poor kitty. It got infected on his chin and he had to have a shot. We have to give him oral antibiotic and cream. That's fun...
- I'm getting my passport because someday soon when I save enough, I'm going to Europe.
- Some kid blew off 3 fingers last night with a sky rocket...is it really worth it people?! Poor little guy.
- I'm knitting a lace stole/shawl with beads and I'm in love again with lace knitting!
- I need to lose 5 lbs. because I'm having major yarn withdrawals. MAJOR!!!
- I've been wearing my hair curly, because it's too hot to try and dry it and I really like it. Getting lots of compliments too.
- I bought a Tiffany & Co. sterling ring on Ebay. My first piece of Tiffany and I adore it!
Labels: cats, Thursday13, yarn diet