|Thirteen Things Mitchypoo forgot about kittens!|
- This is what I found under my car yesterday morning. I think someone dumped kittens on our dead-end street. There was also a dead kitty in the gutter.
- He eats a lot, poor guy is kind of skinny.
- He meows a lot and is very persistent.
- They are very active, last night when I got home he was constantly on me and Mamacita, walking here and there. On the printer, on the keyboard. Wouldn't sit still.
- He bites a lot, he keeps trying to bite my diamond and pearl necklace. And my rings.
- He licks a lot, in fact I'm wondering if he wasn't weaned. I think he's trying to find something to suck on.
- Tom is down right mad, he's been hissing and is just grumpy.
- Henry isn't so bothered but doesn't really want a lot to do with him.
- They can get places you don't think they can. He's so tiny but he can jump from here to there and is not afraid to do it.
- He is constantly purring and kneading everything he touches.
- They like to walk directly under you.
- They will not move if they are sitting on your chair. Poor thing is going to get squished.
- It doesn't matter what they do, they look at you and you fall in love.
** Mamacita said we should bring him in, but we are not sure we're keeping him. She's trying to find him a home. I'm hoping she can't.