August 7, 2007
The road to freedom is through the doorway to forgiveness.

I was so whipped last night I went to bed at 8:30! And I slept soundly. Heard Mamacita's alarm go off around 4:30 but fell back asleep. I feel wonderful today!! My back isn't hurting anymore and I'm well rested. What could go wrong.... oops, shouldn't say that.

If you like tea, there's a gift for you on the sidebar to the right. Enter your email and receive a $5 gift certificate. I've ordered from them many times and they have great products, the tea is fresh and different and the ingenuitea teapot thing is really cool.

Have my 2nd weight class tonight. Looking forward to it. I've had a good week, feeling good about myself and my food.

If you are from LA you'll understand how sad it is to have lost one of our local news people, Hal Fishman. He's been around as long as I can remember. What is sad to me is he was well respected, very knowledgeable, but we never hear about it until they are gone. He was still broadcasting like a week ago before he collapsed at home and they found out he had colon cancer. So sad. My prayers for his family.

Knitting, well, I have too many projects, have to sew up some pink baby booties, working on socks for Spaz, haven't picked up my MS3 in 2 weeks but must get going on it. I got blocking wires, yes, i broke down and bought them and now I have at least 2 projects I need to block. And I want to knit a rug I saw that you knit a tube and insert cord into it and now I can't remember where I saw it. Too many projects, too little time!

Labels: , ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home