August 2, 2007
Thursday Thirteen Edition #24


Thirteen Things about Mitchypoo that you may not know!
  1. I dated someone with the last name Dick. I almost became a Dick.
  2. I should have married the Dick instead of "Stupid" (the ex).
  3. They used to call me Rubberband because I was skinny and very flexible. Those were the days.
  4. They also called me Chipmunk as a baby because I had bumble cheeks.
  5. I have a mole on the bottom of my foot. I used to tell Stupid that if he ever had to verify my body, he could look on the sole of my foot. He hated me telling him that and it made him mad. That's why I told him.
  6. I tend to freckle instead of tan, I don't even try anymore although I love the Sun.
  7. I had a Welsh Corgi when I was young whose name was Gabriella Hancook. She was a pain in the ass.
  8. I know how to make bagels from scratch.
  9. I learned to crochet from my Grandma when I was about 6 or 7.
  10. I feel snarky today? Know what I mean?
  11. I used to want to own a cow. I read up on it, I know how to do it, but living in LA, it'll never happen.
  12. I want to become a painter, I think oil is my medium.
  13. I want an ipod really bad.

The creative juices are having a hard time getting going today...sorry.


Labels:






14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even bother with attempting to tan anymore. I got tired of burning and looking like a lobster.
Great TT list!!

Blogger Holly said...

I just got an iPod for my birthday and LOVE IT! I don't know how I lived this long without it. (Did that help?? haha)

I call my ex the Rat Bastard or RB for short. He totally deserves the name, too.

Great list!

Happy TT!

Blogger Lori said...

I have a co worker with the last name Dick...its funny, when he says his name he always spells it. I think its because people arent quite sure what he is saying...lol. Happy TT.

Blogger Rebecca said...

I want to be a painter too, but I don't think paint is my medium (or art at all). :-(
And I believe that in certain parts of LA county it may be like SD is and there are farms with cows and horses and stuff :-0

Happy TT13

I want a cow too. A jersey. I love cows, and chickens.

Blogger impwork said...

Keeping a cow in LA. Sounds like an 80s film comedy...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't try to tan anymore either, I burn then I get freckles! Not nice! I live in L.A. too, a cow would be a nice addition! :)

Blogger Jean Bauhaus said...

I hear ya on the freckling. I'm trying to be more diligent about using sunscreen as I get older, but I think my freckles are pretty much permanent.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list. Have a great TT!

Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Number eight is a skill everyone should have. :)

Blogger *Rae* said...

I want an Alpaca so Ic an have alpaca yarn lol but I dont see it happening lol Happy TT13

Blogger J. Lynne said...

I love snarky days. Happy belated TT.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I worked with a girl who married a guy named, are you ready, Dick Fillerup.

I'm not kidding.

Mammy

Blogger TeaMouse said...

I have a 'beauty mark' on the bottom of one of my feet.

You crochet? Have you considered making a square for the Love To Share - Afghans for Kids with Cancer? You can read about it in my post for the day.

Post a Comment

<< Home