September 29, 2007
I'm a loser!

That's right! I'm a loser! I lost 4.4 lbs. last week and I'm really happy with my efforts and how I'm feeling. I know I'll hit hurdles, probably soon, but this is doable for me and I'm doing really well. I'm planning and learning and truly those 4.4 lbs. represent a weight lifted off of me mentally. I feel more energetic and optimistic about life. And I can still enjoy life and be on program which is really the point. It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle.

I enjoyed a nice dinner and a glass of wine and then went out with friends last night and had 2 cocktails and I was still on program! How about that! And we did have fun last night. I went out with 2 girlfriends and we laughed and listened to music and socialized and it was just what I needed.

Have cleaning and knitting and reading to do. I love the weekends! Hope you have a great one.

Labels:






4 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...
Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

Sounds like fun. I even love my weekends with nothing planned. Yesterday, although I made no plans, it was a fun relaxing day with comfort food cooking, knitting and blogging while listening to the windy rain whipping around outside.

Li

Blogger Teslagrl said...

That's great! Congratulations!

Heidi (fellow Ravelry-er)

Blogger jenn said...

Congrats on the weight loss!

Post a Comment

<< Home