October 19, 2007
Friday Weigh In!

I'm down 9.4 lbs. total and 2.8 for the week! Happy, happy, happy!! And that was with eating out twice, having birthday cake and getting my period. It's shown me that I'm able to live life and can still lose. Not that it doesn't take effort, it still does. But my body seems to be responding well to eating well.

Now if I can stop this cold. I have a scratchy throat and itchy ears...you know what that means. Maybe that cold that I evaded all summer is finally getting me.

Happy Friday and I hope you all have a great weekend! Do something fun! And then tell me about it, k?

Labels:






4 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Wooohoooo!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And that was with eating out twice, having birthday cake and getting my period.


Uh, too much information hon :)

Paul~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. Weight Watchers seems to be working for you. I've heard that from many people. If you don't mind, I'd like to share in your recipes.

Mammy

Blogger ~Molly~ said...

Ooooh, good for you!! My mom has lost over 15 pounds since August! I've lost some but not sure how much since I don't have a scale and don't do meetings.

Sorry to hear you're getting a cold, get some vitamin D and C in you and some chicken soup(surely there is a zero point version or close).

Molly

Post a Comment

<< Home