October 25, 2007
Thursday Thirteen #33

Thirteen Weight Loss quotes that Mitchypoo is thinking about.

  1. "No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change." Bill Phillips
  2. "I shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me. Or I can be lost in the maze. My choice. My responsibility. Win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny." Anonymous
  3. "You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be." David Viscott
  4. "My advice is to go into something and stay with it until you like it. You can't like it until you obtain expertise in that work. And once you are an expert, it's a pleasure." Milton Garland
  5. "Do you live in tomorrow when you must face today? At times, I forget to live in the moment, but what do I miss? The setting sun, the sound of birds' singing and, most importantly, I miss meeting myself. I am constantly changing, and if I don't spend time with myself in the here and now, I will never get to appreciate who I truly am because I am too busy focusing on who I want to be." Gary Barnes
  6. "What distinguishes us one from another is our dreams, and what we do to make them come about." Joseph Epstein
  7. "The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results." Anthony Robbins
  8. "Ultimately, the only power to which man should aspire is that which he exercises over himself." Elie Wiesel
  9. "Exercise should be fun, otherwise, you won't be consistent." Laura Ramirez
  10. "You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It's called perseverance."Lee Iacocca
  11. "I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within. It is there all the time." Anna Freud
  12. "There isn't a person anywhere that isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can." Henry Ford
  13. "I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."George Patton


Labels:






5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent and inspirational quotes, I have been trying to lose weight for years maybe I should post some of these around my house to keep me going.
Nice T13 topic too!

Blogger Veronica Arch said...

Great topic and wonderful quotes.

Happy TT!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely quotes! Not just for weight loss but everyday living. Awesome Post! Happy T13!

I love #13. Love most of the famous George Patton published quotes. Thanks for those.

Cindi

My TT is up and running

Blogger nikki the red said...

ugh. i need to lose weight!!

my tt http://www.shebecameabutterfly.net/?p=209

Post a Comment

<< Home