November 12, 2007
I am a very capable person, and people know this about me and love me for it.

I'm having a bad Monday morning. You know, one of those where you really wonder if maybe you should go home and get back in bed and go to dreamland. I got in the car this a.m and had the gas light on and this time it wasn't my fault. My Mamacita took Gary home last night alone because I wasn't feeling great, and she looked at the gauge when she started the car, but it wasn't accurate because we live on a hill, she never looked at it again and drove over there and back on low gas, so then this a.m. I had to worry about getting up the hill to get gas, which I did successfully. Then I walked in my office and carrying my bag, the laptop, my handbag and a full coffee I guess is too much for me because I dumped my coffee all over my desk! My boss came in as I was cleaning up. K, I'm over it I think. Time to enjoy the day!!

I was down 2.2 lbs. last Friday at weigh in for Weight Watchers! For a grand total of 12.4!!! I'm just thrilled. I'm starting to feel small changes in my body and I got into a pair of jeans I hadn't worn for about a year. I love those changes. I feel so much better just about life with just those 12 lbs. gone. It's amazing, it's like the cloud is lifting, i'm not so much in the fog. And I see a light at the end of the tunnel. It's still a long tunnel, don't get me wrong, I have a ways to go, but there is a light I can see.

Now with the holidays coming up I will have to find ways to still live life and enjoy friends and family and celebrations. We are going to discuss this at our next meeting and I can't wait.

We went to a grand opening down near the beach Saturday. The spa that Mamacita and I like moved to a new shopping center and their Grand Opening was Saturday. We enjoyed a lot of free goodies, and had a nice lunch at California Pizza Kitchen, had coffee at Peet's and I got some skin stuff at the spa as well. A good day all around.

Labels:






2 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

Yeah! Great job. I'm thinking I need to join Weight Watchers. Isagenix is helping a lot but I haven't focused on losing weight which I think will even do more for me. You're an inspiration and I'm glad you're doing so well with your weight and health!

Blogger Yuriko said...

Keep it up! I'm always inspired by those who strive to better themselves! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home