November 15, 2007
Thursday Thirteen #35



Thirteen One-Liners from dwlz.com that Mitchypoo likes.

  1. Willpower is the ability to resist temptation until you can be sure that no-one's looking...
  2. Who says I've got no will power - I'll get that pecan pie if it's the last thing I do.
  3. Unhealthy: what thin people call you when you are fat and fat people call you when you are thin.
  4. Stay out of bed, and stay active, and eat rice and fish - and eventually you die.
  5. I'd have no objection to people who eat like sparrows if they'd only stop that everlasting chirping about it.
  6. Acceptable weight: what you weigh now if you were six inches taller.
  7. There's a new Chinese diet. Order all the food you want but use only one chopstick.
  8. Gosh - I could eat a horse - a high protein, low cholesterol, sugar free horse, of course.
  9. Dieter's Law: food that tastes the best has the highest number of calories.
  10. I worry about scientists discovering that lettuce has been fattening all along...
  11. Eve: only woman ever really tempted by an apple.
  12. About the only time losing is more fun than winning...is when you're fighting temptation.
  13. If it wasn't for wrestling with my conscience...I'd get no exercise at all.




Labels: ,






16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen. There's a lot of truth in that one.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are all great, but I really like number 13. lol

Blogger Candy Minx said...

These were very funny. What a cheerful list. I like the one about being six inches taller.

Cheers!

Candy

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theses are great! # 13 ...thats me. Happy TT

Blogger Coco said...

Hahaha... I really enjoyed this list! #7 is the funniest... especially if you make it some sort of email hoax... something like: LATEST NEWS! The Miracle Diet from China... LOL

Blogger Raggedy said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!
I am going to put that one on the fridge with a magnet!
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Thursday post! I just posted my Thursday, with a few add-ons, come on by and visit!

Have a good one!

Blogger jenn said...

Okay, #3 is great!
Happy tt!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great #13:) Nice lists!
Mine is up here;
Yen's TT
Happy TT!

Blogger *Rae* said...

Great list number 10 & 11 I loved lol was looking at the books you read I love The Yarn Harlot she is hilarious Happy TT

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, if I were to use that one chopstick to scrape the food off my plate and inti my open mouth, that diet might actually not be so bad! Great TT! Very funny!

Blogger The Gal Herself said...

#10! Love it! Thanks for making me smile (and thanks for visiting my TT)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny! have a great Thanksgiving.

Blogger tickledpink.nicole said...

#7 had me laughing out loud. Good stuff!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some great comments there, well worth stealing!

Blogger Tink said...

*LOL* Thanks for making me smile today! ;-)
(and for visiting my black panther TT, sorry I'm late)

Post a Comment

<< Home